Monday, November 21, 2011

Advice, Whats the best cream for your face and blend in with your make-up??

I have been using niva cream for the last two years, I have noticed that my skin can be quite greasy, and sometime i get some odd dry skin. I have been drinking plenty of water and fruit, the only problem I have is when I put my make-up on, i noticed in the mirror and bright light i see shiny patches. I had enough now, i'll tried a few cream but some makes my make-up darker as theres no shine and then some that doesn't take away flake skin, now is there any body out there give me some tips etc. I'm not changing my make up as I like the shade. Thanks folks.Advice, Whats the best cream for your face and blend in with your make-up??
Hi I find Nivea makes my skin greasy too and it sounds like you have cmbination skin to me. At the moment I use evening primrose oil moisturising cream its the only mositurise that isnt greasy and doesnt bring me out in spots. Ive tried loads of creams but I never mix them in with my foundation. Your suppose to let you moisturiser soak into the skin for about 5-10 mins before you put on you foundation. Have you ever thought that it could be your founation causing this problem as the make up you said you use are im my eye the worse ones you can use. Ive spent quite a bit on max factor product and loreal but they dont work and leave the skin shiny and greasy and do nothing for the dry parts. So this is why I use Barbara Dailys oil free foundation and its the best Ive uses for my skin type as its oil free, it doesnt ,make my skin greasy and it also stops me from breaking out in spots and moisturises also. So I would highly recommend it to anyone who has trouble with there combination skin. Its so light to apply you do need a few coats but it stay put all day and you wont find any shiny patches. If you feel better then use the face powder over you make up. Like boots natural shine free pressed powder, This is the one I use on top of my Barbara Daily oil free foundation and it give a flawless look.





You get can only get Barbara Daily from Tesco its called MAKE-UP you might have seen it. I though it was a cheap make as I just glanced at it and never really gae it much attention as the bottles are plain not like the other makes that are bright and claim to work miracles. I was looking for a founation that doesnt dry the skin, isnt too dark, doesnt clogg pores and helps with shine. But at first there was just the usual brands which I wasted money on and none of them worked for me. So I say the Barbara Daily section and notice the products were around a 拢5 so I though I ve tried everything else and I spotted this foundation and read the back and thought Ill try it. Ive tried everything else. And when I tried it the next day I was very happy anf cant live without it now. I wont be using anyother. I already bought the rimmel cool matte mousse the previous week as well but that was giving me a rash and making my skin even dryer and did nothing for the shine. Its worth a try in using evening primrose moisturiser and this foundation. I know you say you like the colour but if its doing more harm than good it may be time for a change.Advice, Whats the best cream for your face and blend in with your make-up??
I use clean%26amp;clear oxygenating ultra-light moisturizer because it keeps my skin from drying out but also from my pores clogging from becoming greasy. I really recommend that. What kind of makeup are you using? I use mary-kay foundation and it doesn't seem to be affected by my moisturizer. It'll probably work fine for yours.
mary kay usually has good stuff.
Clarins do nice products for the face but I have been using Burts Bees Milk %26amp; Honey body lotion (on my face) every evening and it really seems to be just the right amount of moisture without drowning my skin, plus smells lovely.
I would'nt advise nivea cream on the face its ok for the body.Try a product that is just for the face.
try using decleor,hydra floral emulsion its for all types its a fantastic base for make up.since ive been using it ive had flawless skin.its not too expensive.i also recommend that you exfoliate once a week this gets rid of dead skin,complexion is brighter and your products will work better for you.good luck!
I would use a good moisturizer from Oil of Olay, Revlon or Clinique. There are so many different moisturizers to choose from. Then use your Max Factor shade of makeup over it.
Try Astrel. It comes in a blue tub. My mom has been using it since she was 21 (she's 56 now) and not only has she got fantastic skin but she looks no older than 40.
It depends what nivea cream you are using. At the mo I'm using Nivea Young Control It Moisturiser. Its really good, nice fresh smell and you don't need to apply a lot. It also depends on you skin type and that all important time of the month as you skin changes to due to hormone changes.





I have to change moisturiser every couple off months due to unwanted skin changes. Try going to make-up counters and ask for a skin consultation and free samples to help you make your decision.
try proactive or a cream from avon clean makeup its called

No comments:

Post a Comment