Monday, November 21, 2011

If my face is peeling, and I want to wear make-up to my graduation tommorow, Is it going to look bad??

Is there something I can do to make it look better??If my face is peeling, and I want to wear make-up to my graduation tommorow, Is it going to look bad??
First of all, scrubbing your face hard is NEVER good for your face. I am an esthetician, trust me.


I need to know why your face is peeling... If your face is peeling because its dry, a light exfoliant is okay to take the dead skin off. However, if your skin is peeling because its sun burned, do NOT exfoliate. It will only irritate it further and you will be stopping the cell turnover.





If you can afford it, go to a salon to getting a hydrating facial. Otherwise, try using a thick moisturizor. Try using an overnight face cream all over your face. They are always super rich.





:)If my face is peeling, and I want to wear make-up to my graduation tommorow, Is it going to look bad??
Do a mask before you go to bed, use aromatherapy essential oil sleep with you, so you can relax you body as well as you mentality, tomorrow you will have a fresh look, with pink lotion foundations on you face, pink lip gross, light blue color eyeshadow, this makeup is suitable for a teen graduate, sweets %26amp; smart, congratulations !!!!
Why is your face peeling? Sunburn? The only advice I can give you is to wash your face really good with a washcloth. Sometimes giving your face a good rub with a washcloth will help rub the dead skin off. After you are done, use a good lotion. Hope this helps! Congradulations!
make sure you exfoliate. get a mitt from wally mart or make a scrub with some sugar and water(or lotion).


scrub really hard and then moisturize well.


it should help
exfoliate, then moisterize berfore putting on ANY makeup.
yes exfoliate! best thing to do with what is happening to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment