Monday, November 21, 2011

Is it my face wash, make-up or something else?

for a little over a month now my face has been breaking out in clusters on my cheeks and forhead and its like tons of blackheads and occasional white heads. My skin is never this bad and ussualy i dont get acne on my cheeks. i switched facial cleaner and the type of cover up i use at the same time so im not sure which one might be causing me to break out or if its something else..i use Velocity by Mary Kay and i use dream matte mouse by mayballine..i also use this toner from mary kay. i used to use a thing called Acnefree clear skin system..its like a 3 step thing like proactive and i barely ever got breakouts.Is it my face wash, make-up or something else?
It's your face.Is it my face wash, make-up or something else?
I used Acne Free before, and my face has been clear since. Sometimes, it is just very helpful to go to a facial, where it will smooth out your pores to a regular size, and that will help the acne and such to go away. You should probably use some more acne free even though it is a little tid bit expensive, it is waaaaay cheaper than getting a facial. It will really help if you do not use a ton of toner for a little until you figure out your problem.
Well it's kinda hard to tell online, Duncha dink? So my suggestion is try to figure it out yourself instead of asking a bunch of random strangers who might have a different reaction to your face wash and makeup. I suggest you wait until some of your acne clears up a bit and then use the face wash next week and then the makeup the next and see if the same thing happens either week, then you'll get your answer! Hope that helps though! :)
i would start to use the face wash thing you used before but not the makeup, see if your skin clears up but if it doesnt than its probaly your makeup


what i did to help get rid of pimples was not wear any cover up at all!!


it helped alot
its probably your cover up, my face breaks out really bad from cover up, I would stop using one for a about a week or two and see if it clears up if not then stop using the other. Process of elimination.
  • how to apply
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment