Monday, November 21, 2011

Face wash and make-up tips anyone?

ok, so i need a good face wash that i can find in a local store like walmart or CVS. and i need to kno some cheap make -ups that actually work that i can find in local stores also. thanks!Face wash and make-up tips anyone?
For facewash, I use Aveeno it really works well, I use the Ultra Calming one and Differin 0.3% gel and I used to have terrible acne now I have like 3 zits... uhhh, makeup I use Everyday minerals, I swear it works SO good... if you go on www.everydayminerals.com you can get free sample kit with 1 blush, 1 concealer, and 3 foundations... and the sample kits last 2/3 months! all you have to pay is 3 bucks for shipping





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=A0WTcJuY6alJgh4BzAzsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090228171056AApLmTN

No comments:

Post a Comment