Monday, November 21, 2011

What can i do to make make-up last on my face?

i have quite an oily face and make up doesnt last for long...


and if i apply any make up .... i tend to have small pimples which disappear shortly..


what can i do??What can i do to make make-up last on my face?
Try using oil absorbing make up base and oil free make up.


Also I strongly recommend oil blotting paper. You don't have to keep applying foundation this way.What can i do to make make-up last on my face?
first you need to find a face wash that helps eliminate oil on the face's surface like nutrogeena oil free acne wash. Then get an oil free coverup. i use covergirl matte mouse and its great!. you can apply it to the whole face if needed and its not noticable or just the areas you are going to apply more makeup. For instance, eyes. First cover-up then shadow. The cove-up helps the shadow stick and not get creases. Same with bronzer or blush. As for thos small pimples, you may be somewhat allergic to some chemicals in certain make-ups and should see a dermetologist.


Hope this helps!
i like my make-up to last a little bit longer too


for foundation you can put a little bit of liquid foundation and quickly brush on some powder before the liquid really gets a chance to dry


for lips put a little bit of lipliner on before your lipstick/gloss


eyeshadow use a cotton tip to apply eyeshadow and put a very very small dap of water on the cotton dip before the eyeshadow it keeps it on longer and also brightens it up a little bit


blush if you have it use cream and then powder blush makes that stay longer


the only make-up i cant seem to get to stay longer it my eyeliner


but i just try to cover that up by putting a little liquid liner on my top lid so yeh..
best trick is to spray a little bit of hairspray on ur face...


just a weenie bit not to much...
Use a primer. The best one for me is mac prep and prime. 拢16. then use a liquid foundation oil free blend in properly the finish with a powder on top to set. plus always carry powder on you for touch ups. For lips you can buy everlast lipstick but they are drying. opt for gloss or lipstick and the longer you spend applying by lining your lips then colour them in with the pencil then add a maching of ligh gloss on top, then all you need is to keep applying gloss every few hours. xx
Do NOT use hairspray. It is not something that should be used near the eyes.





I have combo skin that gets oilier in the summer. I use an oil free moisturizer, Clean and Clear Dual Action Oil Free Moisturizer. After I put it on, I wait about 15 minutes before putting on foundation. I use Revlon Colorstay for normal/combo. After I put it on, I wait about 5 minutes then lightly powder my entire face including eyelids (the powder I use is Sally Hansen Cornsilk). then I apply the rest of my makeup and lightly powder again. When I do a touch up during the day, I use oil blotting papers then a light touch of powder.





Also, make sure your brushes are cleaned regularly otherwise you are building up oil on them which then transfers it to your face. Don't use the puffs that come with powder compacts unless you replace them once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment