Monday, November 21, 2011

What's your daily face routine? (Ex. day and night face wash & make up)?

What products do you think work well? (I am 21...I want to say that i have acne prone skin...but i usually get a few pimples every now and then)





I am looking to switch....or re arrange my daily face regimen as it seems that its not doing much to my face...but probably making me break out





i use clean and clear products....(primarily deep clean foam cleanser, day moisturizer with spf and night moisturizer...i have the astrigent...but i came to the conclusion that it DOES help with the pimples resurfacing BUT it also leaves scars)





I also might be breaking out because of my make up (i don't wear make-up everyday....i'd say about 4 out of the 7 days on a regular week, and i dont wear tons of it...usually foundation as my spot concealer, some pressed powder, maybe blush...and eyeliner...but i am thinking about expanding it lol and doing the real thing





but it all depends how i am feeling...where i am going..you know lol





also, i am thinking about trying out organic make up Physician's Formula (I want to throw out all of my ';old'; make up as this may be causing me to break out more frequently)...but I don't think I am hearing too good of reviews for them





I am light/Medium skinned tone and their products seems to be for more fairer/lighter skin...





anyway, i would like to read some of what other people use...and their experience with it





thanks =]What's your daily face routine? (Ex. day and night face wash %26amp; make up)?
I am around your age and also have skin issues...I've found that when I stopped trying so hard to get rid of everything, it clears itself up. I'm currently using Neutrogena products morning and night. My makeup is Bare Escentuals mineral foundation, and it is fantastic, it covers yet doesn't clog my pores and cause more breakouts. I have light skin also, and it makes my face look more natural than other foundations.





Another product I use when I've got a breakout is Yuva Active Clearing Gel.What's your daily face routine? (Ex. day and night face wash %26amp; make up)?
Every day I wash my face with Clean and Clear foamy acne wash (the purple one), then I apply benzoyl peroxide liquid from acne free, when that is dry, I use Wet n Wild concealer over my face and top it off with covergirl pressed powder and wet n wild silk finish blush.
Well, face wash I use neutrogena(if that's how u spell it) the foaming clenser, witch hazel for toner and this face moisturiser my uncle buys for my mum. Is pretty good, it smoothen out my sking and gotton rid of the scars on my face.a aahhah





Day time make-up


Natio face cream, then a wait for a while and put sunscreen on.


I use MAC studio tech (just abit) as concealer,


Then Natio mineral loose powder foundation, the dustit off with MAC blotting powder


A bit of MAC blushcreme,


Clinique brown eyeshadow (I don't know the name)


Lip balm and I just curl my eye lash.


Takes like 10min max.





Night time


Moisturise using the same thing,


MAC studio tech and studio fix fluid. (As foundation and concealer)


MAC blotting powder, the MAC blush creme,


I then use revlon beyond cream eye shadow, MAC fluidline for my top eye lid and their eye kohl for my bottom. I then use the MAC carbon eyeshadow to help smudge it and make the eyeliner last longer. Currently using Napoleon perdis mascara.....not that good ahaha, lipbalm and I'm off, takes about a good 30min max.
Well, I'm 15 and I'm Asian, but tanned since my parents immigrated from Cambodia, and to be honest, my skin's not that great!





On average, I use pro-active with the refining mask (it works for me surprisingly!) once if my day isn't that busy or twice if i felt like its been a long day. The refining mask i use on my face twice a week for 10 minutes.





At night, if I see pimples appearing or its around ';that time of the month'; i dab the refining mask right on them and sleep and the next morning its close to or completely gone.





Redoing the routine over again, i also use a clean and clear face moisturizer for my face lotion and it works great, if I put it on every now and then to re-moisturize my face, it keeps it smooth and doesn't interfere with the pro-active cleansing routine.





I keep a box of tea bags too along with the tea leaves we have and I put them in the refrigerator, not the freezer, and use them on my eyes at night for 30 minutes of sleeping (although when i wake up, they are obviously not on my eyes) so I go to sleep on my back (even though that induces snoring, which thank god, I don't snore).





But yeah, I'm around your tone of skin, so we need more ';demanding products'; Neutrogena works good too! Oh and with a cleanser (preferably with beads or pumice stone in them) and also an ELECTRIC toothbrush, just put some on it and scrub your face with the toothbrush, of course I have to reapply the cleanser on several times on the toothbrush, or put the cleanser on your face, smooth it around and then use the toothbrush to help clean it. It helps a lot!





Mineral powder and makeup that is light yet still has a good duration are good too. Sometimes they'll some with more money needed, but Sephora (their brand and the brands they host) and some drugstore brands are great (Covergirl!!!)





Don't wah your face too much,


Don't be to stressed out,


Make a good workout/yoga routine,


and this all can help you look great and feel good too!

No comments:

Post a Comment