Monday, November 21, 2011

Im 28 years old and i love to wear a full face of make-up to work,so many people stare and giggle at me, why? ?

I am a beauty therapist and i love make-up. I stick to natural colour tones and dont wear crazy colourful makeup. I use bronzer over my foundation and eyelids and use black eyeliner on my top lids and black mascara and a light pink lipgloss. I think that i look good, my family, friends,work collegues all say i look great! so i dont understand why so many people in public stare, giggle to thier friend as they walk by me, or even basically laugh in my face. ??? its really depressing me quite a lot... i just dont understand and i want to know what is so damn funny so that i can change it. I feel so ashamed to be me somedays. please help me. :(Im 28 years old and i love to wear a full face of make-up to work,so many people stare and giggle at me, why? ?
Because your a man?Im 28 years old and i love to wear a full face of make-up to work,so many people stare and giggle at me, why? ?
People like to see people that has has alittle makeup but dosent over do it.
maybe you're using the wrong colour for foundation?
Could you post a picture up? Maybe we can all get a better idea that way and therefore help you better.
maybe we need a picture of your face w/ the makeup...maybe it is way too much or too dark????
those people are retards lol. but ive noticed that even when people use natural tones they tend to apply it unnaturaly. but i think that eyliner applied to the top looks really nice and your makeup dosent seem like it would be laughed at. maybe just try and make it look more natural.


try these looks:


http://images.teamsugar.com/files/users/鈥?/a>


http://l.b5z.net/i/u/6059420/i/Copy_of_F鈥?/a>


http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc284鈥?/a>





i think the second one is the best. :)


so go home and try out a new look maybe and see if it looks more natural, and then you can try that


hope i helpedxx


oh and i need some tips on how to get clear skin, or it to appear clear so it'll help if you email me. lol this is since second grade so its werid. schoolrulez4@yahoo.com


thanks
well, it could be a number of things...(jealousy- some people try to make people feel bad by laughing at them....or you could look like a clown and your friends and coworkers don't want to hurt your feelings..now in my opinion if someone stare-i would think they see something they like...good thing..now the laughing part..i don't know...there some be nothing funny....Are, you could be paranoid..and think that people are laughing at you....*that was my problem* i always felt that [people were laughing at me are talking about me...mainly girls^....try a day without make up and see if you still get the laughs...if they still laugh..then dont know what to tell you....if they dont...my dear it's your make up

No comments:

Post a Comment