Monday, November 21, 2011

You people who've worn costumes(like that would cover your face;beyond make-up)?

I saw this pic of my friend when she was in Disneyland





She was hugging Goofy..... I was wondering if people who wear costumes like that smiled when taking a pic





I'm also wondering if like you kids with like your Death costumes or something smiled when taking picsYou people who've worn costumes(like that would cover your face;beyond make-up)?
i knew someone who worked as a mascot, she didn't smile. those costumes are hot and uncomfortable. it's just part of the job to have pictures taken.You people who've worn costumes(like that would cover your face;beyond make-up)?
I'm going to take a wild guess and say that if they've been socially conditioned to smile when their picture is taken, they will do it even if you can't see their face. It will just be habit at that point. I stick to simpler masks, personally, and I never smile for a pic anyway. 'Tis just my way.
haha well I think some do. I wouldn't know.. no personal experience you see :P


I think some wouldn't have been able to help it..


and I know some costumes/masks you can see thru sometimes and see their face or bottom part so you can see if they do so maybe those do.
as a person who had to be the mascot for my radio station...I can tell you specifically it can be difficult inside those suits, but we do smile if a pic is taken. just to be polite.


As for your ';dead kids costumes' You have as much of a clue as I do.
I doubt they smile. I wouldn't know, but it wouldn't do anything.





And what is a Death costume? Like, demons or zombies, etc? Yes. It's a costume.. that doesn't make someone an actual demon.

No comments:

Post a Comment