Monday, November 21, 2011

My wife's face smells awful, Can make up have a bad smell?

I noticed her face smelled like crotch. Her cheeks really smelled bad. I know she is not cheating on me. She would have to have her cheeks between some guys legs all night to get that kind of smell. She had left her make up on when she went to bed early because she was tired. When I kissed her goodnight I noticed the smell. So do I have to hire a P.I. or does make up sometimes smell like ball sweat.My wife's face smells awful, Can make up have a bad smell?
Yes, I definitely had a few makeup items that smelled quite bad. From what I remember, they were either expired or very cheap (and maybe expired, too?)


I would honestly bring it up with her - but certainly act like its a new thing.. because you can't just put up with her face smelly really nasty. If my fiance thought my face smelled rank, and didn't tell me, I'd be way more upset than his telling me and my being (temporarily) offended.


It could also be a sweat thing, although I'm not sure of any reason it would be effecting just her face.


Or maybe a new perfume?


Good luck!My wife's face smells awful, Can make up have a bad smell?
Im sorry if ur serious but that is the funniest question everrr asked..as for the make up making her cheeks smell i highly doubt that..she probably hasnt taken a shower and isnt eating the right foods so because of a mixture like that she smells
He makeup could be expired (it expires!) and usually when that DOES happen, it smells like old and musty.. gross ..etc. Check the date. There should be one, if not, have her buy new makeup anyway and see if that helps
LOL maybe she's using the same wash cloth for her body as her face?? That's the only explanation I can give you because I've never EVER come across somebody who's face smells like crotch.
No makeup usually has a sweet smell .. at least all mine do.





The high chances are that she touched something not that nice smelling and touched her face.





It's bad to sleep in your make up btw .... skin ages faster.
I really think she might have used the same cloth used on her body/private area to clean her face. If not that it might be that she touched her face without washing her hands.
maybe she was touching herself in her private and then forgot to wash her hands and wiped it on her face or somthing im not trying to be rude it just could be posible make up doenst smell like tht
the only thing i can think of if that her make up is old/ expired...get her new make up, bath oils and nice smelling face lotions,,maybe it will go away...hope this helps
Maybe she's been rolling around in poop. Or it could be her make-up and tons of other things.
OMG LOL! THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING EVER!
makeup never smells like ball sweat sorry look like someone ben getting some on the side
LOL this is the funniest stuff i've read on here. HAHA but uh..i dont think any makeup smells THAT bad...
i'm sorry i dont have a proper answer, but try googling the ';symptoms';. maybe there is a such thing since makeup can react w/skin. hopefully its not ur worst fears. good luck!
  • how to apply
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment