Monday, November 21, 2011

How long does it take for aloe vera to clear up acne on your face and help make your skin better?

I have been using aloe vera on my face for about three days now because many people have used it to clear acne and help your skin and it has reduced my acne a little. I was wondering how long it takes until you see results on your skin? ThanksHow long does it take for aloe vera to clear up acne on your face and help make your skin better?
Aloe Vera does not get rid of acne. Aloe Vera is used as an anti-inflammatory product. If you have inflamed acne (the big red ones) then you can use Aloe Vera to soothe them.How long does it take for aloe vera to clear up acne on your face and help make your skin better?
It usually takes about 2 weeks for any new skin clearing product to start working, it will get worse before it gets better, because well I have no clue why it does that. Every single time I try something new it makes it worse before it gets better, tell me if it works out.





Lindsey
I did it for about 2 weeks before I really saw results. When it starts to clear up, keep going though. I stopped for a bit and then it just gets bad again. So stick with it and in about a month you will see real results!
I've never heard of aloe clearing up acne. You'd think it would do the opposite.
i thought it was for sunburns

No comments:

Post a Comment